Book Sale FAQs
1. What type of items do you accept?
We accept your gently used curriculum, textbooks, manipulatives, and educational toys. We also accept picture and chapter books, parenting books, books on CD (no cassette tapes) and educational DVDs (no VHS tapes). Educational furniture (desks, easels, dry erase boards, etc) is also allowed. We will not accept workbooks or consumables that have been used or written in.
2. How do I sign up to consign?
Click on the consignor button on our website, and follow the instructions. It will take less than 5 minutes!
3. How do I label my items?
All items must be tagged with a barcoded label. These can be created through mysalemnager.net. You can print these yourself or we can print them for you. Please stick labels onto the back cover of the book. Labels should be white, not clear.
4. What if I don’t have a printer?
If you don’t have a printer, we will print your labels for you. We will charge you $1/page of labels. You will need to pick up and place the labels on your items prior to the sale.
5. What is the consignor share?
You will keep 75% of the listed price.
6. When will I receive my check?
Within 2 weeks of the sale. Consignors with a paypal account will receive payment within 2 days!
7. What if I don’t want my items discounted?
You have the option of discounting or not discounting your items for the 50% off portion of the sale. Items that are not discounted will say “No Disc” on the label
8. How do I drop off my items?
When you register as a consignor, you will be able to choose your drop off time. When you drop off your items, you will need to place them on the correct table according to subject.
9. When will I need to pick up my un-sold items?
All unsold items must be picked up between 3 & 4 pm on the Saturday of the sale.
1. How do I get to Christian Life Church?
2700 Bush River Rd. Columbia, SC 29210 (The sale is in the gym!)
2. I want to shop the Friday night pre-sale, how can I get a pass?
Consignors & Volunteers can shop early. You can sign up to consign or volunteer on our website under the book sale information tab.
3. What are the hours of the sale?
Friday from 4-8. The 50% off sale will be on Saturday from 8am- noon.
4. What types of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, checks, and Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover
5. What should I bring to the sale?
Bring a list of curriculum and items needed as well as a big bag, box, or laundry basket to hold all of your fantastic finds!